Crystal's Godfather
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

administratured rights application form

2 posters

Go down

administratured rights application form Empty administratured rights application form

Post  littlemikey Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:10 am

name:Marcel
ingame name:LFPhan
what is the reason you want to become admin?: Want to safe the server and use the administratur right just if it s really needed
would you ever abuse admin powers?:Never in my life
what do you do if you see another admin abusing powers?:Telling him to stop if continue telling higher powers (cry nd mikey :O!)
what would you do if somone hacked?: warning if continue second warning if continue use admin
what do you do if somone is offencive to you?: Telling him im admin and silence after he continues
why would you freeze somone?:dming/hacking/cheating
give me 5 examples to ban somone from the server?: hacking scripts, abusing script knowledge, cheating much after second warning, dming much after second warning and spamwarZZzzz
give me 5 examples you would kick somone from the server?: insulting admins, insulting a member of crystals godfatherZz, cheating, hacking and dming
anything els you would like to add?:
wuff u mikey neo and inu and i got 830 score Very Happy!

littlemikey

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

administratured rights application form Empty Re: administratured rights application form

Post  Mikey Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:36 pm

Phan, We are not looking for admin's at this time sorry

DENNIED

Mikey
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-11-04

https://crystals-godfather.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down